Windows based installation of Fedora Linux?

King InuYasha ngompa13 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 18:47:55 UTC 2007

Would it be possible to do with anaconda? And I think its better to start
out as an unofficial thing, because that tends to garner more testing. If it
works out well, then I think it should be possible to be included as part of
the +1 release of what the unofficial one was intended for. Suppose it is
done for Fedora 8, then if all goes well, it should be supplemented into
available official methods of install in Fedora 9. I suppose it would be
pretty important to use anaconda, because of the management tools available
for anaconda...