Python 3.0

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Sun Sep 2 22:24:06 UTC 2007

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 10:59:28 -0500
"David G. Mackay" <mackay_d at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> > And for the record, I do use Fedora.  Rawhide at home, latest release
> > at work.  On every machine I own.  That covers the gamut of primary
> > arches Fedora has (i686, x86_64, ppc, ppc64).
> >
> > josh
>
> And what do you do when you require functionality that's not in Fedora?

Depends.  If it's outside the scope of Fedora, such as codecs, etc I
certainly don't expect Fedora to fill that need.  If it's within the
realm of Fedora, and it's not present yet I package it up myself.  If
it's already in Fedora and it's lacking something I need, I work with
upstream to get it in place so it will follow naturally to Fedora.

josh