My 2 cents on the whole Fedora to succeed as global wide deployed desktop are...

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 19:15:24 UTC 2007

I have my own strong feelings on a lot of the issues you mentioned.
And I would like for there to be discussion on them, but a few things
need to be considered.

These threads are hardly ever constructive.

Could we first have a discussion on some ground rules, etc to make
these kind of discussions fruitful?

Could people suspend emotionally driven responses and keep things as
technical as possible?

I'd rather we spend a month figuring out _how_ to have these
discussions in a constructive manner, than have several of these
threads.