Fedora 8 Test 2 slipping

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 16:43:55 UTC 2007

Due to issues with fast moving parts around installation and
composition of the distribution (yum, anaconda, pykickstart, pungi,
mash) we haven't had an installable tree for a little while, and not
nearly enough time to shake out any other bugs that may be present due
to Feature Freeze and lots of fresh content landing.  As such we will
be extending the freeze for a week to complete our unit testing and to
prepare the release.

New release date is 25 September 2007.

No decisions have been made at this time about slipping any further part
of the schedule.

--
Jesse Keating