fedora background images and main menu icons gone

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Sep 6 13:05:17 UTC 2007

On 06.09.2007 14:29, Mike Chambers wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 16:45 +0800, Ken YANG wrote:
>> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>
>>> Did you file a bug report or found one? I noticed the same when I
>>> updated to rawhide some days ago, but didn't come around yet to ask
>>> bugzilla about it.
>> i had not file a bug, i think this sort of problem is obvious, and
>> others will fix it in future,

Well, you said you noticed it two weeks ago. So it seems it's not that
obvious, as I'd say the developer would have fixed it already otherwise ;-)

> [...]
> I am using a rawhide install as of yesterday, and the menus and
> backgrounds are there.

For me it's only the MainMenu-Image for the "old-style" main-menu -- the
one you have to manually add to the gnome-panel and not the default one
with <Apps, Places, Settings>

> In other words, maybe it just needs a refresh to get it back again?

Worth a try -- I'll retest later and will file a bug if it's still
happening to move this discussion where it belongs.

CU
knurd