FYI: License change for gpodder to GPLv3

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 21:28:42 UTC 2007

I'm pretty sure this is a non-event since nothing depends on gpodder.
I've talked with the upstream concerning the change and we both taken
a look at the packages that gpodder depends on in Fedora.  There are
no potential complications that we can see.  The license change is
live in the upstream codebase meaning the gpodder 0.9.5 release now in
fedora development is the last release under the GPLv2 license.

-jef