[Fwd: Package EVR problems in Fedora 2007-09-10]

Jima jima at beer.tclug.org
Tue Sep 11 13:38:02 UTC 2007

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 16:52 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
>> Or it means you didn't follow the freeze process.  Again.
>
> C'mon, what you say is really ridiculous and embarrassing.
>
> Nothing (neither CVS, nor bodhi, nor koji) prevented me (nor anybody
> else amongst the dozens of other folks having done the same) from
> submitting, building nor pushing packages ...
>
> So I conclude, you actually mean bodhi's unusability and rel-eng's
> broken procedures start to show effect ... as usual during the final
> phases of release preps. You simply deny the brokenness of your
> procedures.

  If we're talking about freeze, we're talking about rawhide, and if we're
talking about rawhide, we're NOT talking about bodhi.  At all.  Bodhi
isn't involved in rawhide, so you can stop beating that old drum.  Bodhi
didn't eat the curtains, and its kitten consumption is pretty minimal for
a Fedora product.

      Jima