Announcing rpmfusion

Richi Plana myfedora at richip.dhs.org
Wed Sep 12 17:51:25 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 09:51 -0400, Michel Salim wrote:
> Codec Buddy:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureCodecBuddy
>
> though in F-8 it won't integrate with third-party repos just yet, so
> it will probably only redirect you to Fluendo's shop.

Ahh, but the mindset and the infrastructure are there! :)

It's really the computer's task to figure everything out that it can and
only go back to humans for things that it can't. But to do that needs
the right kind of programming. Not the easiest thing, but we shouldn't
shy away from the challenge.
--

Richi Plana