Disable IPv6 by default.

Simo Sorce ssorce at redhat.com
Thu Sep 13 18:45:38 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-13 at 18:19 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> "IPv6 service currently is not available to the vast majority of
> residential DSL and cable customers in the US."
>  ==
>  "US-only distribution?"
>  == ???
>
> Me not compute!!! error error, logic error :)

I know you see it, let's not pretend not to see what I meant.

> But then again that the Fedora/Redhat HQ based in US
> Does affect awful lot of ( Legal ) things..

Unfortunately this is an imposition from outside we can't do much about
for now. But that's a completely different thing. I am worried about
people that think that the only country that matters is the USA. The
world is really bigger than that, and probably soon most users of free
software (if not already which is probable) will be located outside of
USA+Europe.

Simo.