Disable IPv6 by default.

Richi Plana myfedora at richip.dhs.org
Fri Sep 14 16:33:57 UTC 2007

> On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:15:10 -0600
> Richi Plana <myfedora at richip.dhs.org> wrote:
>
> > > Why don't you just go full-out and remove the network card from
> > > your computer?
> >
> > I'm guessing he wants welcome traffic in and unwelcome traffic out.
>
> Just use NetworkManager and disable the interface when it's not plugged
> in to anything working.

:)

Anyway, I wasn't even aware that NM had IPv6-specific bits. That's good
to hear. I can't wait for s-c-n to finally switch to using NM (and I'm
wondering who's working on that and what the current status is). Is
there a mailing list, bugzilla entry or wiki that's keeping track of the
transition of system-wide network configuration to NM?
--

Richi Plana