Please, make lftp orphaned!!!

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Fri Sep 14 17:43:05 UTC 2007

> On 9/14/07, Jon Ciesla <limb at jcomserv.net> wrote:
>> +1
>
> Is there a potential bugzilla enhancement idea here as well?
> Like a settable flag that the bug owner can use to send the bat signal
> up into the air for the code squad to see?

+1

Can we have cars, like a certain other Squad?  Maybe something a bit
cooler though, like a Prius, or the Tumbler(?) from Batman Begins.

Or maybe just open the bugzilla report in a new tab, instead of via a
crosstown chase leaving a wake of devastation.  Yeah, that makes more
sense.

--
novus ordo absurdum