Announcing the Audio Creation SIG / CCRMA merger effort

KH KH kwizart at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 19:53:21 UTC 2007

> The SIG wiki says Fedora Contributers, as I'm hoping that some of you are also
> interested in this and are willing to help out. There are a lot of CCRMA
> packages and we could use your help. Hence the creation of the Audio Creation
> SIG, where all interested contributers can join and help out. The Audio
> Creation SIG is further described here:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/AudioCreation

Nice! i'm interested in taking part of this effort.
I have already submitted jack-rack for inclusing in
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/285331, that was already a duplicate
(thought not updated for a long time)...
Not have time to formally contact Fernando for co-ordination

I can act as a reviewer also (more from the second part on this week...)

Nicolas (kwizart)