source file audit - 2007-09-17

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Tue Sep 18 07:17:04 UTC 2007

On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 04:19:37PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Here's attached another run of my sources/patches url checker.
>
> - Should I keep running this? Do folks find it useful?

Very useful, it allowed to fix bad url/packaging issues.

> - Should I try and spam maintainers? Or just keep posting in the list?

Posting to the list seems enough to me, at least until most of the
issues are fixed. Then you could start spamming maintainers. But since
it is not very priority, I guess it won't be before long.

Maybe future additions to the list could deserve a mail to the
maintainer.

--
Pat