Root login in rawhide and display managers
rc040203 at freenet.de
Thu Sep 20 13:18:57 UTC 2007
On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 18:22 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> talking about.
> > You violently don't want to understand, don't you?
> I understand but completely disagree with you. I think you would find
> very few agreeing with you that Fedora and RHEL does not play any
> different roles.
Apparently you don't want to understand, that there is _NO_
fundamental technical difference in
- Installing a desktop in an office/workplace or at home.
- Installing fedora on a server or RHEL.
The only real difference are
* sys-administrational (service contracts)
* money-flow wise (Fedora users invest in man-power, RHEL users into RH
* RHEL's longevity promise - This is an advantage and disadvantage at
the same time.
* RHEL being non-free.
More information about the fedora-devel-list