Odd failed dependency...
tmz at pobox.com
Thu Sep 20 14:19:03 UTC 2007
Richard Hughes wrote:
> Does the printing config tool call into pirut to install something?
Print drivers, apparently.
> [root at hughsie-laptop ~]# rpm -e pirut
> error: Failed dependencies:
> pirut is needed by (installed) system-config-printer-0.7.74.1-1.fc8.i386
> Any ideas of the mechanism if this is the case? Thanks,
* Mon Jul 9 2007 Tim Waugh <twaugh at redhat.com> 0.7.70-1
- Requires pirut for system-install-packages.
- Increased GetReady->NewPrinter timeout.
- More binary names mapped to package named.
- Run system-install-packages to install missing drivers (bug #246726).
- Less debug output.
- Desktop file fixes for KDE (bug #247299).
Todd OpenPGP -> KeyID: 0xBEAF0CE3 | URL: www.pobox.com/~tmz/pgp
Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get
you through times of no dope.
-- Freewheelin' Franklin
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 542 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the fedora-devel-list