new behavior of Logitech diNovo Edge keyboard

DI Mario Bruckschwaiger mario at targetdevelopment.at
Fri Sep 21 14:58:55 UTC 2007

When not moving the cursor (touching the touch disk) during startup, the
keyboard won't work (red bluetooth light on the keyboard). Either the
cursor is moved during the startup process or the bluetooth usb receiver
for the keyboard is unplugged and plugged in again when in gdm will make
the keyboard work. This is not so in Fedora 7. I noticed this behavior
with the last three or four kernels from rawhide, don't know if this
behavior also showed up before. It's also the same with the current
xen-kernel. So I don't think it's a kernel problem. But it is strange
and it is not very comfortable.

For information: I did not do a clean install, instead I upgraded a
former Fedora 7 installation.

Mario.