Root login in rawhide and display managers

Otto Rey otto_rey at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Sep 21 21:40:48 UTC 2007

Since Fedora 3 (in some configurations) post-installation wizard (Anaconda?) have a keyboard bug (garbage characters), when ask names to add users. So, cannot add users in wizard. Need to log in as root and add users "manually". If we disable root login in graphical enviroment, we can add using command line, like a workaround, but not all users have strong skills in console.