db2 outage

Christopher Brown snecklifter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:32:09 UTC 2007

On 25/09/2007, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:

> Chuck Anderson wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 10:49:11PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> >
> >> I need to work on db2 asap (space issues).  I'd like this to be
> tomorrow
> >> night around midnight Eastern.  Is there any reason we should not do
> this?
> >>

> > Are we supposed to know what db2 does?  What services will be
> > affected?
> >

> I'm mostly concerned with the releng team, I probably should have sent
> it to them directly.  The biggest service affected will be the
> buildsystem and all of its requisites (bodhi, pkgdb, koji, etc)

No I think you did right posting to -devel. If koji and bodhi are affected
then surely it affects everyone using these systems, not just rel-eng
(unless everyone building pkgs are part of rel-eng which would be news to
me). I also had no clue what db2 was however I'm glad Chuck asked before me.

Cheers
Chris

--
http://www.chruz.com