artwork split up

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Sep 26 11:26:41 UTC 2007

Lubomir Kundrak <lkundrak <at> redhat.com> writes:
> This is really cool -- I really like the DNA theme, unfortunatelly,
> unlike the gdm theme, its desktop backgrounds are no longer present in
> subsequent redhat-artwork packages.

I'd really like a working FedoraDNA KDM theme (the same reasoning applies to
GDM too), for a simple reason: some users want to turn off the user list
(or "face browser" as the GNOME folks call the same feature), and the newer
themes have a blank placeholder where the user list should be if you disable
it, which looks ugly. So we should keep at least one Fedora* theme without the
user list working.

        Kevin Kofler