Fedora i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2007-09-26

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Wed Sep 26 15:48:00 UTC 2007

On Mi September 26 2007, Matt Domsch wrote:

> cryptsetup-luks-1.0.5-5.fc8 (build/make) pjones
                                           ^^^^^^
It seems you changed from showing e-mail addresses to usernames here, the
problem is, that in the previous report, I was listed there, too. (I
comaintain cryptsetup-luks), but now I am not listed there anymore. The issue
is fixed btw, it was already comitted to cvs but now it is also build into an
srpm. I do not know how often it is the case that BRs are fixed in cvs but
not in the srpm, but maybe it is worth checking for this, too.

Regards,
Till