Windows based installation of Fedora Linux?

King InuYasha ngompa13 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 20:16:04 UTC 2007

I dunno about booting a RW version of the livecd ext3 image and then finish
installation that way, it might be simpler just to go ahead and do normal
installation but instead to a file on the Windows partition within Windows.
Simply to not have the redundancy..... It could invoke firstboot though....