Windows based installation of Fedora Linux?

King InuYasha ngompa13 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 14:02:25 UTC 2007

Well, stability of Windows notwithstanding, Windows does have a good model
of a firstboot interface when you buy a new computer. It lets you configure
all the user-applicable settings afterward, which is something that I think
should be implemented throughout the whole thing. Stuff like timezone could
be set up in firstboot. But things like root password need to be set up in
the Windows installer. For a non-anaconda-based Win32 installer, I might be
able to help with that using NSIS (http://nsis.sf.net), since I have been
working on NSIS installers for Windows-based apps I package up.