rawhide missing /bin/hostname

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 16:26:12 UTC 2007

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 16:44:29 +0200
Florian La Roche <laroche at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello Seth,
>
> for koji/mock into the minimal set of installed packages.
> Could be either a hardcoded list in mock per release or
> into the comps file, should both work fine.

You're talking about two different things.  The @base and @core groups
are not used at all by koji / mock when populating a buildroot.  Koji
uses internal configuration to do this, mock uses an rpm that has a
series of Requires.  I'm moving more things to make use of a
'buildsys-build' group in comps, but it may take a while.

As to why util-linux-ng isn't in the minimal buildroot, I have posted a
proposal to adjust the buildroot a bit and I've been gathering feedback.

--
Jesse Keating