fedora background images and main menu icons gone

Ken YANG spng.yang at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 01:12:28 UTC 2007

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On 9/4/07, yonas Abraham <yabraham2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> on rahawid, my beautiful high fly balloon backgrounds are gone. my
>> main menu icons are gone to.
>
> I'm guessing this is a packaging bug. The old F7 thematic defaults
> were removed. But I don't think the new defaults were placed
> consistently back into the same locations in the filesystem.  This is
> most likely a filable bug against fedora-logos.  The default.jpg
> filelocation is missing in the latest fedora-logos package.
>
> rpm -q --changelog fedora-logos
>
> * Tue Aug 28 2007 Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com> - 7.92.0-1
> - update the anaconda artwork
> - changed default backgrounds

i have the same problems for more than two weeks, the "Main Menu"
icon is missing:

-(:09:10:$)-> rpm -q --changelog fedora-logos |head
* Sat Sep 01 2007 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> - 7.92.0-3
- fix grub splash image to be an actual image

* Wed Aug 29 2007 Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com> - 7.92.0-1
- update the anaconda artwork
- changed default backgrounds

* Tue Aug 28 2007 Ray Strode <rstrode at redhat.com> - 7.90.2-1