fedora background images and main menu icons gone

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Thu Sep 6 12:29:43 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 16:45 +0800, Ken YANG wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> > Did you file a bug report or found one? I noticed the same when I
> > updated to rawhide some days ago, but didn't come around yet to ask
> > bugzilla about it.
>
> i had not file a bug, i think this sort of problem is obvious, and
> others will fix it in future, this kind of problem is common in
> rawhide.

I am using a rawhide install as of yesterday, and the menus and
backgrounds are there.  They may have changed or whatever somehow with
the latest packages.  Maybe you need to redo your appearances again,
maybe try choosing a complete different one, then go back and choose the
nokeda or whatever theme and see what happens.

In other words, maybe it just needs a refresh to get it back again?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"