Fwd: Killing maintainers

Michel Salim michel.sylvan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 21:19:30 UTC 2007

On 05/09/07, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 22:26:24 +0100
> "Jonathan Underwood" <jonathan.underwood at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > What is the quickest way of getting this done? Which of the myriad
> > committees does this need to go through?
>
> I will be pushing this through FESCo tomorrow.

If the mailing list software allows the use of +FOO suffix, an
alternative to mailing list proliferation is to have a main
-devel-list (like now), with major subcategories suffixed at the end?

People can then filter and prioritize their list messages accordingly.

Cheers,

--
Michel
ps right now it does not support "implicit destinations" like this --