FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-09-06

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Thu Sep 6 22:56:23 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 15:45 -0400, Brian Pepple wrote:

> == Closing Maintainers List ==
>       * After a long discussion, it was decided to close the
>         fedora-maintainers-list. In the future maintainer discussions
>         will be conducted on the fedora-devel-list. bpepple will send a
>         notice out announcing this.
Given this decision, I would like to propose to also close down
* fedora-test-list@:
Rationale: There can't be a clear separation between testing and
development. testing is part of development and maintaining packages.

* fedora-packaging@: Packaging and discussing details of packages are
part of a distribution's development. It doesn't make sense to keep
specialized lists for these topics.

Ralf