Announcing rpmfusion

David Hollis dhollis at davehollis.com
Tue Sep 11 12:13:36 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 09:16 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> ATrpms (Axel) has been involved in the merger talks from day one,
> unfortunately
> we (rpmfusion and atrpms) couldn't come to terms and have each gone
> our
> seperate ways (as good friends), but who knows what the future will
> bring.

Hopefully the two repos can at least coordinate enough that they don't
step on each other.  I'm sure everyone has had the frustration with apps
such as mplayer that are in multiple repos, all packaged differently,
and all updated at different times so you wind up with crazy dependency
issues preventing regular updates and such.

--
David Hollis <dhollis at davehollis.com>