Announcing rpmfusion

Richi Plana myfedora at richip.dhs.org
Wed Sep 12 16:08:47 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 15:20 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Sure it is different from including the packages ourselves, that wasn't
> the point. My point is, that if we can refer to anything, we might as
> well include the configuration files for those third party repositories
> that hold the packages we can't ship/include.
>
> In other words: there's no difference in being allowed to link to
> anything and actually shipping the link in that very package.

Hold on. I think you two are on different pages here. You're both making
sense, but seem to be talking about different things.

Rahul, exactly what constitutes "linking" or "pointing" to these
external packages? Do you mean a Note in some documentation somewhere?
Perhaps in the distro or on a website somewhere? Or is it an actual
entry in /etc/yum.respos.d/ pointing directly to the repo where the
packages can be downloaded from?
--

Richi Plana