Announcing rpmfusion

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:48:51 UTC 2007

On 9/12/07, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
> 'yum info repoA-release' might describe why you would want to install
> access to that repo, perhaps to the extent of having the package list or
> at least the ones that you felt could be legally mentioned everywhere.
> But, I thought the point of rpm-fusion was to become the only extra repo
> you might need so this decision wouldn't be too complicated.

rpm-fusion is actually... 2 repos. free and non-free.  But if
repo-fusion is the only extra repo(s) that the redirectory is going to
actual contain information for.. then i very much doubt that the
redirection trick provides any cover from a legal perspective. But
what the hell do I know.

-jef"Anyone happen to have a C implementation of the generalized Lomb
periodogram for quadrature signals with Lagrangian amplitude envelope
decay functions just sitting around collecting dust that I could
mooch?"spaleta