Announcing rpmfusion

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Sep 12 18:28:49 UTC 2007

> On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:44:40 +0200
> Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> wrote:
>
> > No, it's not, if you don't change anything after activating livna.
> > Only if you unselect the gnome group (which is enabled by default)
> > once and select it again, then the livna-package gets added as well.
>
> I wonder if this is different if you kickstart and add the repo in
> kickstart.  Might be worth trying.

It is because then the repo gets set up "initially"

When doing the interactive install, we don't take the time hit of having
to re-determine all of the defaults, etc based on the added repo.  That
said, some future (F9 hopefully; didn't have enough time to get it all
in for F8) changes might make that a lot less painful

Jeremy