Disable IPv6 by default.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Thu Sep 13 14:09:02 UTC 2007

Let's disable IPv6 by default and let the user enable it.
Which means if not enabled, all service's and configuration should be
clean of IPv6 entry's
until enabled.

The WorldWideWeb is far from switching to IPv6.
Institutions/company's wont spent $$$ in buying expensive IPv6 or dual
capable IPv4/IPv6 Hardware
unless they are forced to do due so...

I don't know the strategy behind this  decision  from the beginning?
( maybe publicity  stunt  or to show the world we could  )
Yeah, weee, the crowd goes wild *applause applause*

Throw the dice and see if you make the reality check..

Let's turn it of by default and reconsider it after 3 - 5 years or later

Best regards.
            Johann B.

--
Johann B. Gudmundsson. RHCE,CCSA
Unix System Engineer.
Taeknigardi, Dunhaga 5.			Email:		johannbg at hi.is
IS-107 Reykjavik.			Phone:		+354-525-4267
Iceland.				  Fax:		+354-552-8801