Disable IPv6 by default.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Thu Sep 13 18:19:20 UTC 2007

Simo Sorce wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-09-13 at 09:43 -0700, John Reiser wrote:
>
>> IPv6 service currently is not available to the vast majority of
>> residential DSL and cable customers in the US.
>>

> Since when Fedora turned out to be a US-only distribution?
> Let me know, I may change my mind on a few things ...
>
> Simo.

"IPv6 service currently is not available to the vast majority of
residential DSL and cable customers in the US."
 ==
 "US-only distribution?"
 == ???

Me not compute!!! error error, logic error :)

But then again that the Fedora/Redhat HQ based in US
Does affect awful lot of ( Legal ) things..

Best regards
           Johann B.

--

Johann B. Gudmundsson. RHCE,CCSA
Unix System Engineer.
Taeknigardi, Dunhaga 5.			Email:		johannbg at hi.is
IS-107 Reykjavik.			Phone:		+354-525-4267
Iceland.				  Fax:		+354-552-8801