Fedora 7 update data not valid, do not sync.

Richi Plana myfedora at richip.dhs.org
Tue Sep 18 17:30:08 UTC 2007

> On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:52:08 -0500
> "Scott" <sberry at northlc.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey Jesse,
> >
> > Thank you very much for the heads up I bet ya that was a hell of a
> > suprise when the update server went bonkers.
>

> It was an ..... interesting evening.

Of all the IT-related jobs I've held, nothing was more eventful (and
remarkable) than systems and network administration. Anyone who's had to
babysit Cisco routers or Oracle databases should be able to attest to
that. Staying up at the NOC till the wee hours of the morning trying to
put out a fire, etc.

Hats off to the folks at RedHat keeping the servers going and pagers and
cellphones close-at-hand, ;).
--

Richi Plana