Please modify your OpenGL using games to use opengl-games-utils

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue Sep 25 17:23:26 UTC 2007

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> -jef"please tell me the wrapper script dialog is disablable so users
> who want to play with 3 fps video can do so..even in a livecd
> install"spaleta

Well, the live cd has a modifiable filesystem and I'm sure it will contain a
texteditor so yes the script can be disabled (by commenting out the check), or
users can start the game from the commandline starting foo instead of
foo-wrapper which the menu entry will start.

Hans "wonders if jef got my mail about londonlaw" de Goede