We are Frozen for Test3

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 11:28:00 UTC 2007

We froze for test3 early this morning.  This also marks the Devel freeze for the remainder of the Fedora 8 development cycle.

Builds from rawhide will continue to get the 'dist-f8' tag, and will be
available in the buildroots to build against.  However rawhide will
compose from the 'dist-rawhide' tag, which inherits from 'f8-test3'.
If you need to get a build into Fedora 8 Test3, please follow
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/TestFreezePolicy

For schedule information, see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/Schedule

To see if your build made the freeze cut off, see
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/builds?tagID=27

or simply call 'koji latest-pkg f8-test3 <pkgname>'

--
Jesse Keating