Fedora i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2007-09-26

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Wed Sep 26 16:39:03 UTC 2007

On Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 05:48:00PM +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> On Mi September 26 2007, Matt Domsch wrote:
>
> > cryptsetup-luks-1.0.5-5.fc8 (build/make) pjones
>                                            ^^^^^^
> It seems you changed from showing e-mail addresses to usernames here, the
> problem is, that in the previous report, I was listed there, too. (I
> comaintain cryptsetup-luks), but now I am not listed there anymore.

The packagedb shows me:

Fedora|cryptsetup-luks|A utility for setting up encrypted filesystems|pjones||agk,mornfall,till,mbroz,dwysocha

I only sent email to the person in field [3] (in this case, pjones).
I'll add fields [4] (QA contact) and [5] (cc: list) to future emails.

> The issue is fixed btw, it was already comitted to cvs but now it is
> also build into an srpm. I do not know how often it is the case that
> BRs are fixed in cvs but not in the srpm, but maybe it is worth
> checking for this, too.

I can't look in CVS for each package from where I'm at.  I go on built
SRPMS, as that's what our users will get.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch