Fedora spin from RpmFusion

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Fri Sep 28 18:54:25 UTC 2007

Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
> For the record if people haven't noticed it yet playing by those
> Fedora restricted/bounded rules will never
> become interesting...
>
> Know variable == Known result == Boring..

I agree, the most interesting spins will come from those people that
either live in other countries or give no regard to the laws and
regulations in which they live.  People working outside of Fedora's
rules will be able to do whatever they want, including forking a version
of Fedora with full multimedia goodness.  Mythdora anyone?  I agree
those spins will be awesome.... but they won't be called Fedora.
Unfortunately what you are wanting to do can't be included into Fedora
proper.  Having said that I (and I assume many others) look forward to
your spin, good luck.

    -Mike