Spin SIG

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 20:13:33 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com>
wrote:

> There's now a Special Interest Group (SIG) for Fedora Community Spins.
> From the initial proposal by Jef Spaleta[1], here's what the SIG's
> responsibilities are:

small change in the wording of the proposal.  Reference to cvs was removed
as it may not be the most appropriate source control mechanism for storing
kickstart pool information since there maybe no explicit need to build a
package of the kickstart pool contents.  It may suffice or be better to use
git.fedorahosted.org and setup the Kickstart Pool as a hosted project.  If
the SIG has a preference for either, we'll need to know that. But to be
quite honest, if you could avoid needing to use cvs...then it would
personally make sense to me to use fedorahosted.

-jef