Xfce SIG?

Mike Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Tue Apr 8 20:18:53 UTC 2008

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Xfce SIG?
From: Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com>
To: fedora-devel-list at redhat.com
Date: 04/07/2008 03:33 PM

> Greetings.

Hi Kevin,

I was thinking about this for a while, and I would like to show my interest.

You may or may not remember me from the times I've emailed you about
XFCE, but I am a full time XFCE user. I've also dabbed at directly
communicating with the XFCE group (bug reports, etc). Unfortunately my
time for actual coding is light, so I may not be able to be productive
but I would like to be involved.

Also something to consider is to reach out to the XFCE group and the
Xubutnu group to collaborate more uniformly. It seems that the Xubuntu
group rarely talks to the XFCE group, and the XFCE group rarely speaks
to anyone outside. XFCE has good design models in place and it would be
a shame for KDE and Gnome to keep this good project buried in publicity.

Regards,
Mike