i586 kernels [Was: very common kernel modules slow down the boot process]

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Tue Apr 8 20:38:01 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 13:38 -0500, Mike Cronenworth wrote:
> [...]
No, I am not saying this.

I say *Fedora* has taken a road which is leading away from where Linux
has had it's genuine domains and which had made Linux interesting.

Fedora is on the road to become a single-user, single-seat operating
system only being suitable for high end machines. It's things like
multi-user capabilities and deployment to "recycled low end hardware"
which I feel are going down the drain.

Ralf