Packages up for grabs

Jarod Wilson jwilson at redhat.com
Wed Apr 9 15:45:46 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 09 April 2008 08:44:56 am Chris Ricker wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Matthias Saou wrote:
> > Jarod Wilson wrote :
> > > I've got a few packages I'm the sole maintainer on, but I simply don't
> > > use the package anymore or have much interest in continuing to
> > > maintain. Anyone interested in taking the following over?
> > >
> > > rrdtool
> > >
> > > In all fairness, Matthias Saou used to own rrdtool before I took it
> > > over, so I'd like to offer that back to him first...
> >
> > As much as I'd like to help, I've been swamped with work for the past
> > months, so it would really be best if someone else picked them up.

No problem, Matthias, I can definitely understand that.

> In that case, I'll take rrdtool

Oh yeah, my apologies Chris, I'd forgot you were doing some work on it too
back then. Okay, orphaned, have at it!

For the time being, I've left myself on as a co-maintainer on f8 and devel,
since rrdtool 1.3 is still beta and I'm the dummy that didn't roll back for
f8 release, and I don't want to just dump all that mess on ya... :)

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson at redhat.com