Plan for tomorrows (20080410) FESCO meeting

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Wed Apr 9 20:07:46 UTC 2008

Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Brian Pepple (bpepple at fedoraproject.org) said:
>
>> You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
>> this mail and I'll add it to the schedule.  You can also propose topics
>> in the meeting while it is in the "Free discussion around Fedora" phase.
>>

> I suppose we should discuss the status of the various 'enable by default
> in beta and check for feedback' features, such as swfdec and PackageKit.
>
> Bill

I propose  #437828 will be considered as a permanent solution to the
services "enabled by default"
debate and implemented in  F10.

As I see it there are only 2 options for F9.
Keeping the current service schema as is or enabled only
system and network services necessary for functional system and network
operation.

Best regards.
                    Johann B.