Mono Package audit

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 07:28:42 UTC 2008

On 10/04/2008, Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger at gmail.com> wrote:
>  clear     | ice_
[ ... ]
>  .. _ice: Ice is a little strange as it has several source tarballs and
> several
>          subpackages for different languages.

Since it's "clear" I guess there's no issue -- *whew*! :) But in case
anyone is curious, ice is distributed object middleware with bindings
for a number of languages including C#, so that's why the package is a
bit strange.

MEF (ice maintainer)

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
Informatik 6: Robotics and Embedded Systems, Technische Universität München