Mono Package audit

Konrad Meyer konrad at tylerc.org
Thu Apr 10 08:40:41 UTC 2008

Quoth Patrice Dumas:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#head-c23c2cd3782be842dc7ab40c35199c07cfbfe347

> --
> Pat

Nicolas, unless I'm mistaken, means that jpp packages delete binary files
during the %prep stage, rather than just ignoring them during the %install
stage.

Regards,
--
Conrad Meyer <konrad at tylerc.org>