Mono Package audit

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Apr 10 17:41:50 UTC 2008

DN> For upstream to stop this behavior we could focus inward as well,
DN> they do this because they can't count on libraries being
DN> available, the slowness (and rather frightening absolute lack of
DN> progress most of the time) of our review process certainly does
DN> nothing to help that.

The hate is appreciated, thanks.  Of course, all you need to do is
mention Mono to scare off the vast number of reviewers, but are you
really saying that you are not willing to review Mono packages
submitted by others and you can't find a single other person who is
willing to review ones that you submit?  I mean, the process just
takes two people with sufficient privilege who care enough; if you
can't find even two then shouldn't that tell you something?

 - J<