200+ packages up for grabs

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Apr 14 07:57:33 UTC 2008

Johan Cwiklinski wrote:
> Hi
>
>>      * childsplay -- Suite of educational games for young children
>>      * childsplay_plugins -- Plugins for childsplay (educational games
> for
>> young children)
>>      * gcompris -- Educational suite for kids 2-10 years old
>
> I'm interesting in co-maintaining these ones.

Go ahead and request the necessary rights for childsplay* and I'll approve
them, for gcompris you should be talking to alcapcom at gmail.com as I've just
handed that over to him.

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

One of the first things you could do is package the childsplay_plugins_lfc
addon, which adds many more plugins. I never got around to doing that. Once
you've got a package ready I would be happy to review (and co-maintain) it.