Mono Package audit

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Apr 14 14:06:03 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 19:08 -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> .. _f-spot: At least, dbus-sharp, libgphoto2-sharp, gnome-keyring-sharp, Tao,
>             google-sharp, FlickrNet, semweb, (dbus-sharp-glib?), Mono.Cairo,
>             Mono.Addins

Seems this one got missed.  I'm still trying to find something from spot
related to this package, but right now things aren't good.  It hasn't
been built in a while, and it provides a bunch of things that other mono
packages are now looking for at a system level, so new system level mono
packages aren't being brought in correctly.

Somebody want to tackle f-spot please (so that I don't have to block it
from the distro for F9 launch)

--
Jesse Keating