packages without internet source in fedora

Pavel Shevchuk stlwrt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:58:20 UTC 2008

afaik the only reason to sign CLA is to allow your contributed stuff
to be sold on DVDs, which is cool for folks with expensive or slow
internet. also, if you make cool artwork for fedora you can buy
original dvd with it  and brag about it, and show it to your employer
to ask for better salary =)

redhat is friendly, admit it

http://scwlab.com