packages without internet source in fedora

Stepan Kasal skasal at redhat.com
Mon Apr 21 15:36:30 UTC 2008

Hello,

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 05:58:20PM +0300, Pavel Shevchuk wrote:
> redhat is friendly, admit it

it definitely is!  I'm very honoured that I work for it.

But imagine:

"Where is util-linux-ng developped?"

"On fedorahosted.org.  It's almost like sf.net or savannah.org, just
that RedHat gets full rights to everything you commit."

Red Hat invests much to be "environment-friendly", to give back to
the community.  But, being a big company, it's important to be
careful about steps which can be perceived otherwise.

Stepan